Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates.

2008/6/13 Sam Johnston <samj@samj.net>:

> If we can define a profile then presumably we can define a test to verify
> conformance with that profile? For ease of use and maintenance said test
> could be made available online (eg via web submission).

How about a number of atomic tests are developed.
A profile then chooses a grouping of atomic tests (or test groups)
which then becomes the test for that profile?
If more tests are needed, the are added to the list of atomic tests?

"All atomic tests shall be made available online, in source format."

I'd like to add, GPL'd, but perhaps Oasis won't like that.