Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] ODF Acid Test - Proof of Concept

Sam Johnston wrote:
> The first proof of concept ODF Acid Test for the spreadsheet component.

Great work Sam! (and darn it, you beat me to the punch. I've been
working a python-based test for ODT files with OOo UNO automation...
fuzzy checking of bitmap rendering. I haven't gone to the effort of
abstracting the test logic for others like KOffice yet.)

John Resig had a post today on embedded JavaScript... we could perhaps
look to this as an abstraction layer so that we can write tests for OOo,
KOffice, web ODF, etc.

    http://ejohn.org/blog/spicing-up-embedded-javascript/

--
.Matthew Holloway