Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] PROPOSAL -- Name change for proposed TC

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:00 AM, marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:57 PM, marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for the accidental send  button. Picking up from the paragraph
that got cut off:

I've got a stack of circumstantial evidence a mile high

Show proof or get the heck out. No "I've got something that I can show proof of" without the proof. Put it out there, stamp your name on it, or silence yourself. Do it on your own blog and endorse it, as you have that capability and freedom of speech is not a premium.  Seriously. This is not conductive of conversation for any aspects of any TC. There was no reason to throw opinionated spin into the discussion of a name change. It's not even on topic with your own thread proposal.

Keep the politics out and keep discussions on topic.

-1 to your name suggestion. Saying the entire acronym of what OIIC stands for may be a mouthful, but simply saying "OIIC", is not.  Since the name of the group is OIIC, I suggest that we change nothing here.