Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] PROPOSAL -- Name change for proposedTC

Matthew Reingold wrote:
5d0bd4ef0806190220l1f8f8044x488c279190350c1e@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:00 AM, marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
I've got a stack of circumstantial evidence a mile high

Show proof or get the heck out.

Seconded.

Marbux, your lengthy posts and 'man alone' legal opinions (unsupported by anyone reputable) aren't persuasive. You maintain conspiracy theories without explaining them or providing evidence. And now you're pointing at yet unseen circumstantial evidence, rather than unambiguous direct evidence, as if that's supposed to convince anyone. I hope you can appreciate that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, just like someone claiming to turn water into wine, just someone claiming to have a lossless DaVinci converter, and that what you have done so far is waste time with unsubstantiated legal and conspiracy theories. Wise up marbux, if you're trying to persuade anyone here then so far you're failing.

--
.Matthew Holloway
http://holloway.co.nz/