Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Joining the new TC -- Who is in, who is out?

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
2008/6/19  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>:

> I'd appreciate it if each interested subscriber could send me a note,
> answering the following questions:

> 3) If not, is there anything specific that could be added, removed or
> changed in the proposed charter that would lead you to join OASIS and the
> proposed TC?

Which proposed charter?
The one this group were given in the call?
The one at http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home   (barely started)

I'm still trawling through the pages and pages of largely off-topic noise... it would be helpful if someone actively involved in the recent conversations could summarise for me.

Sam (who is happy to contribute to the charter but is unlikely to join OASIS to join the TC itself)