Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Joining the new TC -- Who is in, who is out?

http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home   (barely started)
> The one Michael seems to think you are going to present for consensus?
>
> Which charter Rob?

The one implied by the proposals to the list for which there here appears to be a consensus.  I know that is fuzzy-edged set, but that's OK.  I'm not taking a vote, I'm just seeing what direction the wind is blowing.  If, based on your participation, you don't yet have a high-level sense of whether you'll likely participate, then maybe you want to respond as #4, or not to respond at all.

-Rob