Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Feedback to the ODF TC

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, robert_weir@us.ibm.com <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>
> Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Feedback to the ODF TC
> To: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
> Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 1:21 PM
> "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote
> on 06/23/2008 10:17:46 AM:
>

> > > Or are you suggesting that these instances would
> be naturally found in
> the
> > > process of creating our test requirements
> document, and as we search
> for
> > > testable provisions in the ODF standard, such
> ambiguous statements
> would be
> > > reported, individually, to the ODF TC?
> >

> > Too easy for this to be lost in the noise. I'll
> give credence to Pauls
> > view here. Especially since Oasis
> > has no bugzilla system to retain a log on public view.
> >

> Well, maybe also give credence to your own eyes as well.
> Here is a list
> of all comments submitted to the ODF TC by the public.  It
> goes back to
> 2003 and its contents are all publicly visible.
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/
>
> Not as nice as bugzilla, but undeniably represents a public
> log.

So is this a way we may provide suggestions to the ODF TC? What is the email or what must we do? [I noticed this: office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org .] I assume by "public" you mean that we don't have to be any sort of OASIS member.

Is there a link to the latest ODF 1.2 public draft to get an idea of their progress?

Thanks.