Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Feedback to the ODF TC

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/

> > Not as nice as bugzilla,
>
> With no status whatsoever. That's why bugzilla's been adopted
> so widely.
>
> A submitter can see progresss ... responses (or lack thereof)

When we act on a comment, we respond directly to the submittor via email.  You can see the current status for all comments in this spreadsheet:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=28499&wg_abbrev=office

So we do track and process all comments.  But I agree this is not as easy to use as bugzilla.  I'd especially like to have a structured way of allowing others to comment on submissions, vote on their importance, etc.

-Rob