Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Feedback to the ODF TC

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote on 06/23/2008 10:17:46 AM:

> > Or are you suggesting that these instances would be naturally found in the
> > process of creating our test requirements document, and as we search for
> > testable provisions in the ODF standard, such ambiguous statements would be
> > reported, individually, to the ODF TC?
>

> Too easy for this to be lost in the noise. I'll give credence to Pauls
> view here. Especially since Oasis
> has no bugzilla system to retain a log on public view.

Well, maybe also give credence to your own eyes as well.  Here is a list of all comments submitted to the ODF TC by the public.  It goes back to 2003 and its contents are all publicly visible.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/

Not as nice as bugzilla, but undeniably represents a public log.

-Rob