opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Status Update - SCA-J status

- CAA Spec - 1 open issue (expected to resolve 10/18) then ready to make
into CD05 as final CD for the spec.  Tuscany is compliant now, others are
unknown. This spec would be in the 1.1 batch.
       - Test Assertions CD01 completes public review 10/24 - 1 open issue
(same as spec issue) - then ready to make into final CD.
       - Test Cases CD01 completes public review 10/24 - 2 open issues (1
is same as spec issue - both expected to resolve 10/18) - then ready to
make into final CD.

- POJO Spec - Ready to make into CD03 as final CD for the spec. Tuscany is
compliant, others unknown. This spec would be in the 1.1 batch.
       - Test Assertions - working draft exists, CD01 not created yet, 60
day PR is needed
       - Test Cases - working draft exists, CD01 not created yet, 60 day PR
is needed

- EJB Binding spec - Ready to make into CD03 as final CD for the spec. This
is not needed in the 1.1 batch. No known compliant implementations.
       - Test Assertions - working draft exists, CD01 not created, 60 day
PR is needed
       - Test Cases - working draft exists, CD01 not created, 60 day PR is
needed

- Spring C&I spec -1 open issue - CD01 not created yet, 60 PR needed. This
spec is not needed in the 1.1 batch.
       - Test Assertions - no working draft
       - Test Cases - no working draft

- JEE spec - not being worked by the TC, not needed for the 1.1 batch.

hope this covers the detail you need

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"'OASIS Liaison'" <opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                          |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |10/11/2010 07:12 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[opencsa-liaison] Status Update                                                                                                                   |

Dear TC chairs,

The OpenCSA Steering Committee would like to get a status update for your
TC. Please provide as much detailed information as possible for the
following.

For each deliverable specification -
- What is the current status of the specification (CD, CS, PR, etc)?
- What is the remaining amount of work in terms of number of open issues,
estimated time to resolve, etc?
- What is the status of testing (Test Assertions complete, Test Case
complete, In PR, etc)?
- What is the estimated timeline of completing the testing work?
- Would this specification be included in the first batch to be released
together as SCA v1.1?
- How many compliant implementations do you expect to become available
before finalization of the specification? Which ones are they?
- Are there any concerns regarding the completion of the spec work which
the SC should be aware of and can help with?
- Are there any issues that require coordination with the other TCs via the
Liaison Subcommittee?

Thank you for your time!

Sanjay