Hello everybody,

I have recently subscribed to this list. Some of you may know me, but I
will introduce myself again and explain my interest in this list. My
name is Charles-H. Schulz, and I'm a volunteer of OpenOffice.org. My
contribution to this project is to lead the Native-Lang Confederation of
OpenOffice.org . Also, beside OpenOffice.org, I'm a partner in Ars
Aperta (www.arsaperta.com), an independent consulting firm focusing on
Free and Open Source software strategies. One of the areas that are a
hot topic at the moment is the OpenDocument Format, and we feel it's a
key element for the future of IT and FOSS.
I'm ready to discuss any aspect relevant to the ODF and help wherever I can.

Best Regards,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,
Associé / Associate,