Subject: Introduction

I'd also like to introduce myself. I'm a Computer & Information Technology
instructor at Evergreen Valley College in San Jose, CA.

I wrote an online book, "OASIS OpenDocument Essentials" at
http://books.evc-cit.info, and am also writing some utilities for handling
OpenDocument Format files; see http://books.evc-cit.info/odf_utils.

--
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/