Subject: Introduction

I'm Ian Lynch. I'm the official point of contact for the UK Government's
Education IT Agency BECTA and the Open Source community. I'm the
Chairman of the Education Working Group of the Open Source Consortium of
Companies and Schoolforge UK and I helped found OpenDocument Fellowship.
I have a role in helping to ensure that government policy for education
infrastructure does not compromise the use of open standards and open
source software and to provide information on open source and open
standards issues.

--
Ian Lynch <ian.lynch@zmsl.com>
ZMSL