Subject: My intro...

Hey, my name is Jason Faulkner. I'm currently the Systems
Administrator and Eastern US Press Contact for the OpenDocument
Fellowship.

I've been working for open source for many years, and through that
time I've learned that open standards are incredibly important to the
availablity of data. That's why I support OpenDocument :).

--
Jason Faulkner