Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] scripting, odf2ps?

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Phil Lawrence wrote:

> 2.  For actually printing the documents, are there any ODF to
> postscript or PDF utilities, i.e. something I can pipe to lp?  (I'll
> be developing on OS X.)

OpenOffice.org can also run as a service. You can read more about creating
PDF-files with OpenOffice.org as a service in "Using Web Forms and
OpenOffice.org to Create PDF's:

http://sl.openoffice.org/ooobox/dokumentacija/OOo_spletni_obrazci_v_PDF.pdf

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Agerskov        OpenDocument er en åben standard for kontordokumenter,
OpenDocument.dk       som  anbefales af blandt  andet  EU.   OpenDocument er