Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Re: [office] style name uniqueness (Re:[office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2006-01-09 and 2005-12-19)

Svante,

for a machine, it may in fact be a little bit easier if style names are
unique across different style families, but for humans that create documents
it seems to be easier if they can use styles with the same name but different
families.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550