Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Adding tables to ODP files

marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote on 11/01/2009 07:09:29 PM:

> So ignore the fact that there are minimum market and legal
> requirements for interoperability in regard to IT standards until ODF
> 13? Who benefits in the meantime?

Paul, I'll decline your troll bait this time.  I'm off to an ODF plugfest
in a couple hours here in Orvieto where vendors are working to improve the
interoperability of their ODF editors, not just whine about international
law.  But you are welcome to reread my response to your questions from the
other dozen times you've asked them.  My answer has not changed.

Regards,

-Rob