oslc-domains message

Subject: RE: [oslc-domains] OSLC AM specification ready for TC review

Hi Jim

Attached are my comments on the AM specification. I hope they are clear enough.

When reading, I tried to compare to 2.0 to try to see if any content is lost/changed. I also looked at RM 2.1 as a reference.

regards

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se

From: oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jim Amsden
Sent: 24 May 2018 22:59
To: oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org

The initial migration of the OSLC Architecture Management 2.0 specification are complete and ready for TC review. Provide review comments to this mailing list. As soon as I've received TC comments and addressed them, we can submit for public review.

http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/blob/master/am/architecture-management-spec.html
http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/blob/master/am/architecture-management-vocab.html

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575