[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: where to put what PKCS 11 TC documents...
When I was up-loading the draft outline for the Base spec just now, it occurred to me that it would be good to discuss what docs we put where – and whether we need any other folders for documents.
Here’s a first cut at folders under the Folders (under the Documents tab on the TC home page):
· Documents: miscellaneous docs, including presentations used in the f2f, informal write-ups related to enhancements, etc
· Calendar documents: docs attached to calendar entries, such as minutes and any reference items (agenda, for example, if a separate doc)
· Meeting notes: draft minutes or discussion docs for bi-weekly calls and f2fs
· Drafts: working drafts of the PKCS #11 docs (spec, profiles, usage, testcases)
I think it would be useful to have at least one additional folder:
· Proposals: draft write-ups on changes/additions to the PKCS #11 docs (particularly ones we’re going to vote on)
What do you think?