Subject: draft participants list for the PCKS #11 V2.40 docs

Hi –

As called out in the OASIS TC Process (section 2.18, https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process), each of our PCKS #11 V2.40 docs includes an ”Appendix A: Acknowledgements” that provides a list of participants:

(2) Acknowledgements. Any Work Product that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list of people who participated in the development of the Work Product. This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names from the list by request.

For other standards, we’ve interpreted this to mean all individuals who were members (whether voting or not) from the time work started on that version of the standard to the time the doc is posted to the doc repository.  Observers are not included in the list.

I’ve attached a first cut at the participants list for our V2.40 docs (alphabetically by last name, derived from our current roster plus members who have left the TC). Please let me know of any questions/issues/corrections?

Thanks!

Bob