Subject: Re: [pkcs11] CKM_SEAL_KEY

On 7/10/2013 4:02 PM, Tim Hudson wrote:
It should have been very clear in the recent discussions that the view
point you were expressing was not being expressed in a manner which
allowed others to understand what problem you were trying to solve and
what problems you were also trying to avoid in your solution in order to
attempt to make it acceptable to the group as a whole. Those are all why
questions - and ones you avoided - which left everyone to guess at it
and to tease out via a game of 20 questions as to what you were trying
to achieve.

You said the above.