Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballot reminder: "Proposal for changes to DSA mechanism"

Repeating this here so people don't actually have to read through the rest:

If anyone other than Tim has a doubt, I'd recommend you take a quick look at the attached black line - you're voting with respect to those changes from the currently accepted document and only those changes. A NO vote leaves the -3 document in place unchanged with it's backwards compatibility problem.