Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - CMVP Letter - Draft 3 uploaded

Tim,

I made some suggested edits to this that aren't easily expressible in email (they are tracked as changes in the document).
A lot of them are stylistic in nature (e.g. two spaces after a period, added commas, un-cap cryptographic modules, changed PKCS#11 to PKCS #11, etc.)
It also incorporates John Leiseboer's changes.

Please find attached, review, and see what you think -- I didn't upload it to the wiki because you're handling this document.

--Chris