Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Message* functions

Mark,

Yes, it’s only the names of functions. So it’s not a big deal, right? If another naming is more consistent and does solve the same problems as the strange naming, why not use it? Search&replace can be done in a few minutes – I’m happy to do that.

Let’s vote on it.

Cheers,

Daniel

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mark Joseph
Sent: Freitag, 19. Januar 2018 17:54
To: Chris Zimman <chris@wmpp.com>; pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

I would be happy for people to vote on the matter.

And it is an open forum but that does not mean that all the work that others have already done has to be put on hold because some people where very late.    Otherwise nothing would get done.    And we are only talking about the names of functions not what they do.   At some point that just does not matter much.

Regards,

Mark Joseph

P6R, Inc

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Malte Pollmann (Chairman) CEO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at https://www.utimaco.com/en/e-mail-disclaimer/