pki-ms message

Subject: [Fwd: PKI SC Nomination]

Here's one more nomination for the PKI MS SC.
In light of the problems posting to the pki-ms
list, I hope we can ignore the fact that it's
coming in 3-5 minutes after the deadline.

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PKI SC Nomination
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:03:02 -0400
From: June Leung <June.Leung@FundServ.com>
To: 'Steve Hanna' <Steve.Hanna@Sun.COM>

Hi Steve,
Please post this message for me.  I hope it's not too late.
thanks june

***
I would like to run for the PKI SC.
Since 2000, I have been an active participant in the PKI Forum and Oasis
PKI TC, as well as the TEUG (Toronto Entrust User Group) In 2002, I
co-authored the White Paper ‘PKI Deployment – Business Issues’

Currently at FundSERV, I am the Manager of PKI Operations and am
responsible to a staff of 6 who manage, maintain and provide service to
12,000 certificate holders across 400 firms. I have also lead a
successful 2002 and 2003 Web Trust audit.   At FundSERV, I participate
in the Operations Steering Committee, which manages the day-to-day
activities.

I believe that my organization skills and experience in PKI would be
beneficial to the PKI Member Section Steering Committee.

June Leung
PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.
1730 130 King St W