pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Survey Report Draft 0.2

Thanks for putting together the first draft, Peter.
I agree that it's looking pretty good now. Ready for
PKI TC review, anyway. I'll post the document to the
PKI TC document archive and send a URL to the PKI TC
email list.

I hope we can vote on Wednesday to distribute the
report to the public (maybe allowing minor corrections
to be made for a few days before publication).

Thanks,

Steve

Peter Doyle wrote:

> Steve,
> The doc looks ready to post to the TC in my opinion.
> Regards,
> Peter

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature