Subject: OASIS PKI Action Plan

Dear Sirs:

I would like to be registered as the supporter of the Action Plan:

Dr. Sead Muftic
President/CEO
SETECS Corporation
Tel: (240) 535-2095
E-mail: sead.muftic@setecs.com

I would like to join either the first Action Item (Application Guidelines)
or the second Action Item (Interoperability), depending where you need
participants. In addition, we are willing to contribute our PKI technologies
and products (OnePKI) to those who are interested to install and use them.

Regards,

Sead Muftic
SETECS Corporation
Rockville, MD