Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Supporting the OASIS PKI Action Plan

Thanks very much for your prompt response and for
your solid support. I will mark down "Joseph A.
Doekbrijder, SwissSign AG" in the list of supporters
in the next release of the PKI Action Plan.

Shall I include your title (CEO, I believe) or
an organizational endorsement from SwissSign?

Thanks again,

Steve Hanna
Co-chair, OASIS PKI TC

Joseph Doekbrijder wrote:

> Dear Mr Hanna
>
> You may sign me on as a supporter of the PKI Action Plan as per your
> mail titled: "Will you support the PKI Action Plan?" of today.
>
> I  will be representing SwissSign
>
> sincerely
>
> --
> Joseph A. Doekbrijder
> SwissSign AG
> Löwenstrasse 1, CH-8001 Zürich
> Tel: +41 43 344 88 11 Mobil: +41 79 211 24 46
> www.swisssign.com

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature