Subject: Next PKI TC meeting: Wed June 19 11 AM EDT

The next PKI TC meeting is this Wednesday, June 18,
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern U.S. Time. The dial-in
number is:

Domestic: 877-738-6379
Int'l: 706-679-6681
Conference Code: 908-874-9769

This is our usual meeting date and time and dial-in
number (the third Wednesday of the month, 11-12 Eastern).

At the end of this message is a proposed agenda for the
meeting. As you can see, it will probably be a short meeting.
Please review the minutes from our May 21 meeting beforehand.
They are available from our PKI TC web site. And please let
me know if you have any other topics for discussion.

I expect that our July 16 meeting will be much more busy,
since we'll have the results of our survey by then. We can
start talking about next steps.

Thanks,

Steve

11:00 Roll Call
11:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of May 21 Meeting
11:10 Status Report from Survey Subcommittee
11:15 Status Report from Issues Subcommittee
11:20 Any Other Business
11:25 Adjourn

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature