Subject: Going with September 30 F2F date

Jeff tells me that he can probably come to a face-to-face
meeting on September 30. I haven't heard any objections
to this date since my last email. And we have RSVPs from
a quorum of the PKI TC members. Therefore, let's go with
that date.

The next meeting of the OASIS PKI TC will be Tuesday,
September 30, 2003, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM at the Computer
Associates office in Herndon, Virginia, USA:

Computer Associates
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia  20171

Thanks to everyone for your patience. Let's hope the
hurricanes hold off for this next meeting. If not, we'll
just stick with our conference calls! :-)

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hanna wrote:

> Jeff, would you attend on the September 30 date?
>
> If so, I think we have critical mass for that date. Here's
> what I have so far:
>
> In person:
>  Sharon Boeyen
>  Steve Hanna
>  June Leung
>  John Sabo
>  Ross Smith
>  Jeff Stapleton
>
> By phone:
>  Peter Doyle
>  Jeremy Hilton
>
> That's a quorum (8 of 16 Voting Members). And it's just as
> many folks as I had firm RSVPs from for Friday. Also, I
> haven't heard from some active members of the TC so we may
> get more attendees. I hope so.
>
> Is there anyone else who wants to be heard on the matter of
> when our next meeting should be held? I'll let this ride
> for another hour. If I hear no objections by then, I'll rule
> that we've agreed on a full day F2F on Tuesday, September 30
> in Herndon, Virginia with conference call dial-in available
> throughout the day.
>
> Why the rush? If we decide today, people can get 14 day
> advance purchase airplane tickets. And we have heard from
> more than half of our Voting Members.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve
>
> "Stapleton, Jeff" wrote:
> >
> > Steve,
> > I suggest September 30, as the ANSI Homeland Security Standards Panel (HSSP)
> > is holding a one-day conference in the Wash DC area on Oct 1
> > (http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/featured_events/wsw03/agenda03.aspx?men
> > uid=8) which may help draw participants for both the PKI TC and the HSSP
> > conference.  Just an idea.
> > Jeff

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature