Subject: URL for PKI Action Plan

The current draft PKI Action Plan is now available
from this URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf

Of course, we're trying to keep this confidential so there
aren't any links from our web site. This URL should stay good
for some time as we revise the document, send it out for review,
etc. So feel free to use it. Likewise for the URLs for the
survey analyses:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiobstaclesjune2003surveyreport.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiobstaclesaugust2003surveyreport.pdf

None of these documents are password-protected or anything.
We're just counting on "security by obscurity" to keep them
fairly confidential for now.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature