Subject: Next PKI TC concall Oct 20 @ 11 AM EDT

I heard from two more TC members who can attend
on Monday, October 20. So let's go with that.
The next PKI TC concall will be:

Monday, October 20, 2003
11:00 AM Eastern U.S. Time

The conference call information is:

U.S.:     +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Note that the U.S. will still be in Daylight Savings
Time on this date, so the time will be 3:00 PM UTC.
At least, I think that's right.

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting:

11:00 Roll Call and choose Minute Taker
11:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of September 30 Meeting
11:10 Discuss feedback on the draft PKI Action Plan.
      Agree when and how we should revise it and put it
      out for public review.
11:55 Any Other Business
12:00 Adjourn

Talk to you then,