Subject: PKI Action Plan 0.5 posted

The latest version of our PKI Action Plan (draft 0.5)
has been posted on our web site. This is the same
version that we voted to approve on January 29
except that I changed "BAH" to "Booz Allen Hamilton"
as requested by Paul Evans. The URL is
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf

FYI,

Steve