Subject: Proposed agenda for Net meeting / conference call today 20 March

Title: Proposed agenda for Net meeting / conference call today 20 March

All.
Hopefully we'll have a net-meeting today. Carolyn and I will test it out and then decide if we go for it or arrange an ordinary conference call. We’ll send you the details as soon as we have performed the testing.

I propose following agenda for today conference call:

1. Capabilities and DEXs - proposed resources.
Ref. attached documents. All proposed resources to review if they are available and have funding.

2. Reference data.
If we get the net-meeting working (Carolyn and I will test it before the meeting) Rob will present what we performed in Ft Lauderdale.

3. Test data. Status (Adrian?)
4. Reference data workshop and OASIS meeting in Oslo.

5. AOB

<<plcs_capabilities_20040301_tmp.zip>> <<20040226 - from Chris Kreiler - OASIS-PLCS_TC_Agenda_0403_Oslo.doc>> <<Trines reply to Howard and Chris.doc>>

Regards
Trine Hansen
UCTNO940, Information Quality Management
Det Norske Veritas AS
( + 47 67 57 96 38 (office)
( + 47 90 83 44 24 (mobile)
* trine.hansen@dnv.com
http://www.dnv.com

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be guaranteed following transmission on the Internet.
All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for the presence of computer viruses.
DNV acknowledges that SPAM email represents a potential security risk, and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted. DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to the Internet