Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Location, location, location

Hi Nigel
Well, this hits on exactly the problem that DEX10 is trying to address.
We have some generic capabilities, such as say assigning_location, then we want
to describe how that capability is used to represent something more specific, in
this case, representing_product_location.

My proposal is that you should create the generic capabilities, and then a
specialization of that capability.

However, the precise format of that specialization should be agreed once we have
seen/reviewed what DEX10 has produced.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington