Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Questions regarding Next_assembly_usage

True, but if you want right AND left, you need two, one for each...
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: David Price [mailto:david.price@eurostep.com]
Sent: den 31 mars 2007 20:20
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Peter Bergström

On Saturday 31 March 2007 14:52, Peter Bergström wrote:
> In PDM schema this is done using ordinary part assembly structures, where
> multiple next_assembly_usage are used between them to separate the
> locations and make the usage for each location visible.

As I recall, you can do it using the reference_designator attribute. You don't
have to duplicate the assembly relationship. The PDM schema usage guides says
it's optional but may represent positional information.

Cheers,
David

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Eurostep Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.