Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Dissenting voice: Templates are a waste of time.

Not - rules are a waste of time
But - the amount of effort to write a template to express a single rule is disproportionate to its information content, i.e.
	"Task_method_version_assignment must be classified with a subtype of the reference data value 'Task_method_version_assignment'"
  v. half a day's work.

Sean Barker
0117 302 8184