plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] Documents from the TOG meeting

I forgot this powerpoint

Regards
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 30 November 2005 14:12
To: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Sean Barker
Subject: [plcs-tog] Documents from the TOG meeting

Hi

Here are the diagrams/spreadsheets that we developed in the TOG.

We went through all DEXs (apart from 5 and 9) and identified which capabilities were required. We then looked at who as editing it and whether they were funded. The spreadsheet reflects results of this.

We also reviewed the concept model and produced the attached Visio diagram.

Regards

Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited