plcs message

Subject: Comments on the checklist

Dear All,

I have added some thoughts using the revision control in Word to the
attached document for consideration.

In addition to the checklist it seems apparant that the models are
constantly moving & it is difficult to understand if the comments are still
relevant by the time they are received. I think that we should at least
record the version of the capability against which the comments were raised
in addition to the date.

I believe that we will have the same problem when it comes to reviewing at
the Dex level. That is, which versions of the capabilities were part of the
Dex on a specific date when the review was done? If this could be automated
it would be useful - almost like an internal release system against which we
could record comments.

Cheers,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Trine.Hansen@dnv.com [mailto:Trine.Hansen@dnv.com]
Sent: 08 June 2004 15:41
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs] Notes from DEX conference call 8 June 2004

All.
Please find some notes from the conference call today 8 June 2004.

Note 1: We'll try to arrange some reference data workshops in Bath in
connection with the ISO meeting.
Note 2: Next conference call Monday 12 July, same time as usual and same
details

I'm on summer vacation the next three weeks.

<<Notes from DEX telecon 8 june 2004.doc>>

Best Regards
Trine Hansen
UCTNO940, Information Quality Management
Det Norske Veritas AS
* + 47 67 57 96 38 (office)
* + 47 90 83 44 24 (mobile)
* trine.hansen@dnv.com
 <http://www.dnv.com> http://www.dnv.com

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be
guaranteed following transmission on the Internet.
All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for
the presence of computer viruses.
DNV acknowledges that SPAM email represents a potential security risk, and
DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted.
DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to the Internet