Subject: RE: [provision] Marketing research

Title: Message
OpenNetwork Technologies has a .NET implementation of SPML available today. It can be used to provision users, organizations, resources (e.g. web applications), roles in our Universal Indentity Platform. It can also be used as a generic SPML front end to any resource if an adapter is written for it using our .NET Provisioning API.

Jeff Bohren
Product Architect
OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc

Try the industry's only 100% .NET-enabled identity management software. Download your free copy of Universal IdP Standard Edition today. Go to www.opennetwork.com/eval.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@e2open.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:31 AM
To: 'provision@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [provision] Marketing research

Hi,

I'm advocating the adoption of SPML between my company and its customers. Many of our customers feel that there is a scarcity of SPML implementations in the marketplace. Could those of you with currently available (i.e. I could order a copy today) SPML implementations please drop me a line? Please include the name of the product and, if you can, when it became available. Thanks.

Gilbert Pilz
Director, Security & Directory Services
E2open, Inc.