Subject: Containment use cases part 2

I'm attaching an updated document that might be useful for tomorrow's working group call. I've tried to address navigation of relationships but the examples are not quite complete. We can discuss the issues on the call tomorrow but I think we need to start refining our search model. I also need to understand how Jeff's proposal deals with different aspects of containment. Hopefully all will be revealed in the morning.
Gerry

(See attached file: containment use cases2.doc)

containment use cases2.doc