Subject: Re: [provision] Doodle poll for PSTC meeting times

Participants on today's PSTC call decided for now to retain the
current meeting day and time.  The next meeting will be Monday,
October 11, 2PM Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Meetings will repeat every two weeks.

If anyone has an objection to (or has a conflict with) this time-slot,
please let us know.  We want to find a time-slot that works for
everyone.