public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Re: [public-sector-cloud-discuss] PROPOSED TC CHARTER

Thanks John.

Here is an article I have just posted that clarifies the main ideas behind
the Kantara CloudIDsec wg I have proposed for inclusion:

http://cloudbestpractices.net/2012/06/21/ccommerce/

The main idea being the role of Kantara as approved Trust Framework
provider can enable Cloud hosters to be regulated in a form relevant to
GovClouds, meeting the requirements of various relevant Whitehouse & other
programs.

Cheers Neil.