regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Kickoff of federated registries work item forV3

Zack,

I support the notion of separating the registry services API from the
transport layer, however, I'm not sure how it would be instantiated on
something like Gnutella, given that RS requires some sort of RPC or
document based exchange.  Good software, IMHO, is designed as component
software.

-Matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie