regrep-cooperating message

Subject: [regrep-cooperating] Quality of Service

Zach,

Please note that I am splitting the conversation into multiple threads as
appropriate so that we can have mofr efocused discussions.

I assume by QoS you mean things like:

-Availability guarantees: How often a registry is up or not to fulfill federated
requests
-Deliver guarantees: Of updates from one FederationMember to another

What else can we think of that is a QoS issue?

I agree that these QoS issues would have to be included in the agreement to
become a FederationMember. Each federation may have its own QoS requirements.
Should these requirements be described as Policy objects in the initial
infomodel figure I had published?

--
Regards,
Farrukh