Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] PR2: Explicit support for OWL Ontology/Class inplace of ClassificationScheme / ClassificationNode

+ 1 on classification supporting inheritance

A real challange will be providing 'discovery' support for OWL (and other)
ontologies that are stored as a blob,  or in an XML schema, or in RDF/S,
or in any flavor of OWL.

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums