Subject: Re: Revisions for Use Case feedback Document - Updated doc

Since the DAPD document contains descriptions of a design approach - I
have updated the Use Case feedback document with -
(i) Use Cases 11 [Semantic Query On RIM Model] & 12 [Semantic Query On RIM
Contents]
(ii) a Design Alternatives sub-section (Reason on Reg/Rep Content Objects
(via RIM query interfaces; Reason on Reg/Rep Schema Directly (Tight
Binding with OWL);Reason on Reg/Rep Schema Directly (Loose-Binding with
OWL) )

Please provide all comments and proposed changes direct to me - so the
final version can be discussed on the conference call scheduled for July
13.

thanks

carl

<quote who="Carl Mattocks">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums