Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - ebXML Registry Profile for OWL (Jan16-2006regrep-owl-profile-1.0.pdf) uploaded

Asuman,

We're just integrating DROOLS into jCAM.  Martin is still testing the new
setup this week.

I think by next week we should have something that people can work with.

The notion is this - jCAM engine handles all the XML structure level
information - and
then invokes DROOLS to handle more extended rule needs.

DROOLS is still evolving - V3 is due out next month.  I've had experience
with using the
open source SWI Prolog and its RDF / OWL library.  It occurs to me that a
similar set
of capabilites can be implemented in DROOLS (it has inherited most of
Prologs
feature set).  The jCAM / DROOLS combo' could reach into the registry to
retrieve
rule artifacts.

This could be an interesting area of research...

I'll post some slides on what we're envisioning here for CAM v1.5.

Thanks, DW