Subject: [regrep] Event Notofication subteam

This is an invitation for participation in Event Notification subteam. Please let me (group) know if you would like to help in delivering the goals of this subteam. Besides expressing your interest, it would also be useful if you could articulate what kind of participation you'd be able to offer.

So far we have only one brief UseCase (see CWI1 in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200107/msg00027.html) so approach, scope, timelines, ... (as we've discussed during last TC meeting) are open and need to be defined.

I'll wait until middle of the next week to see how many participants we'll have and after that I'll post agenda and logistics for our first con call.

Nikola

(607) 273-2224