Subject: Re: [regrep] Describing ebXML Reg/Rep - observations from Santa Fe

Team,

The OASIS/CEFACT JMT is striving hard to get the
word out on this and more.

We have lots of materials already available from our
JMT website.

 http://www.ebxml.org/ebxml_jmt/

We are happy to help authors get content published,
or do presentations at events.

We've just started a Yahoo Group to help folks
collaborate on getting materials out there.

We are also currently working on the first user event in
London in May.

We have the bullets and the guns - you are the militia!

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Matthew MacKenzie

Anne,

You're right on.  ebXML != Web Services, at least not general
perception wise.  I'd like to see that changed somewhat, ebXML
messaging is web services based, and ebXML registry is a web service.

On Thursday, Jan 30, 2003, at 07:40 America/Vancouver, Anne Thomas